DISABLED WHEELCHAIR PROJECTS: TDCF reaches another land mark - 100 th wheelchair/ tricycle handed over!! On Sunday 17/7/11 TDCF handed over 10 trycyles and 3 wheel chairs to deserving people. A short ceremony that was organised was Honoured by Hon. Bhiku Kotecha the councillor for Nyamagana ward The following ten physically challenged people benefited from this assistance.
- Mrs.Nyan'home James from Bugarika Area In Mwanza city. (NO 91)
- Masoudi Mohammed from Magu District in Mwanza city. (NO 92)
- Mkwaya Makongo Makebu from Tarime in Mara region. (NO 93)
- Shilinde Songe Soso from Bunda area in Mara region. (NO 94)
- Phillipo Alloyce from Bunda area in Mara region. (NO 95)
- Yasini Omari fron Muleba area in Bukoba region. (NO 96)
- Mariamu Muhija from Nyanguge area in Magu District in Mwanza city. (NO 97)
- Martha Bulenganija from Nyanguge in Magu District in Mwanza city. (NO 98)
- Abdallah Juma from Muleba area in Bukoba region. (NO 99)
- Hashimu Yusufu from Tarime area in Mara region. (NO 100)
- Nurjat Abdallah (NO 88)
- (NO 89)
- (NO 90)
The recipients of wheel chairs no 89 and 90 could not attend as they are bed ridden, their wheelchairs will be delivered to them at their homes.
The ten tricycles were kindly donated by the family of Late Mohammed Taki G Rashid and wheelchairs were donated by Joe Luca Dooley.